Playing around on the Internet again I found this and thought I’d try it.
1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Of course not. People are too distracted by my children to even notice me and only friends read my blog.
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
I just size them down. If it needs boogies removed it’s going in DH’s blog.
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
Hasn’t happened, yet.
4. Do you lie in your blog?
No, but I do tell too much.
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
Hmmm, I guess sometimes I am toward DH. I’ll try not to do that.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
No, that’s silly.
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
No, but a blog serves the same purpose.
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
I don’t lie but sometimes I make revisions.
9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?
What? Is this a boogie reference?
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
Less I guess since the stuff between entries is boring everyday stuff. Wait, that’s what my blog entries are too. Hmmmm.
11. Do you have a job?
Mommy and wife but that doesn’t pay the bills.
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
For income I’d broadcast video-coverage in every room (except the bathroom).
13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
Tim and Judith! Our very first blog buddies.
14. Which bloggers have you made out with?
Reality Me is a GREAT kisser! He’s the only blogger for me.
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
I guess I pretend we have money by doing crazy stuff like eating, bathing, etc.
16. Does your family read your blog?
Brothers and sisters, yes. Parents, never (I hope).
17. How old is your blog?
I’ve been at blogger for 6 months but I did an online diary for several years before that. It annoyed my parents.
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
Of course not.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
No, I’m much too boring for that.
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
22. Is blogging narcissistic?
Yes but it’s also masochistic.
23. Do you feel guilty when you don’t post for a long time?
24. Do you like John Mayer?
He’s okay, I guess.
25. Do you have enemies?
Do ex’s count?
26. Are you lonely?
27. Why bother?
“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart…” William Wordsworth