Michael tagged me and now I will embarrass myself because it is a weekday and the weekdays are all childrens programming (movies, tv and radio). I get to listen to my CDs and the 70s cable music channel on the weekends.
1. Ive seen all good people by Yes
2. Us and Them by Pink Floyd
3. Jazzman from The Simpsons soundtrack
4. Logical Song by Supertramp
5. Does anybody really know what time it is by Chicago
6. Two out of three aint bad by Meatloaf
7. Ashes to Ashes by David Bowie
8. Every sperm is sacred from a Monty Python soundtrack
9. Shine On You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd
10. Rainbow Connection from The Muppet Movie soundtrack
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer? I pretty much filled my old hard drive with music and that is why Doug gave me a new drive for Christmas.
2. The last CD you bought is: Garden State soundtrack for Doug
3. What is the last song you listened to before this message: Pig on her Head by Laurie Berkner
4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
1. We are the Dinosaurs by Laurie Berkner
2. Bumblebee by Laurie Berkner
3. House Party Time by Dan Zanes
4. Blue by Eiffel 65 (on Tommys stereo)
5. 1985 by Bowling for Soup (on Sarahs stereo)
6. Land of a Million Drums by Outkast (on Noahs stereo)
5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?
Doug because of the wide music variety I hear coming up the stairs from his office.
Julie because I want to hear what she likes in music.
David because he can give all the answers that I could not give.