111238109994516358 Should I take the Girl Scouts hiking in the Smokies tomorrow or wait two weeks and hope for better weather? Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Related
4 thoughts on “111238109994516358”
I’ll just be two weeks bigger if we wait but the rain and cold don’t sound fun.
It’s supposed to be nasty hereabouts tomorrow….
Today seems most definately an indoor day,, except for those that get up at four to go turkey hunting (mickey).
wait for better weather. 10 preteen girls wet and hiking with muddy boots with a very pregnant troop leader with muddy boots and very curly hair…I fear a bad day.