I haven’t done a meme in a long time but I like this one from Michael. He borrowed it from Megan over at Divine Reality who stole it from Gina who took from The Mommy Blog, who stole it from Broken Fairy, and from Janet.
Make a post to your weblog/journal. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all,big or small. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real life things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it’s your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you. Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines, or link to this post (it’ll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your blogroll (or friend’s blogrolls, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here’s the important part: If you see a wish you can grant, and it’s in your heart to do so, make someone’s wish come true. Sometimes someone’s trash is another’s treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don’t want or a gift certificate you won’t use–or even know where you could get someone’s dream purebred Basset Hound for free–do it. You needn’t spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn’t to put people out, it’s to provide everyone a chance to be someone else’s holiday elf–to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not–it’s your call. There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just…wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you’ll have the joy of knowing you made someone’s holiday special.
1. A new blog design.
2. More time doing things together as a family.
3. Happy and healthy children.
4. Doug to be happy and relaxed.
5. Figure out what Tommy needs to be happy.
6. A freezer and pantry stocked with food to get us through the winter.
7. One completed home improvement project instead of a a construction zone house.
8. Someone to help Doug with the house rebuilding.
9. Wi-Fi Laptop to blog and write at doctor appointments.
10. Anything on my family wishlist.