1. finish medieval castle (with moat)
2. locate and purchase ball python (shhh, it’s a secret)
3. proofread biography of Bill Gates
4. buy groceries
5. Noah’s Black Belt performance and graduation (hooray!)
6. hand wash a mountain of dishes (that keeps getting bigger)
7. visit the laundromat (twice)
8. Sarah to band banquet & controversial birthday party
9. mail more paperwork to LMU
10. dog school
12. Mother’s Day
Next week’s list is REALLY bad. What’s on YOUR list?
6 thoughts on “My to do list highlights:”
Don’t forget. Celebrate BIRTHDAY!!
OOPS! did it again that was from Carmen.
1. These are just a few of the things on THIS week’s list.
2. I really don’t “celebrate” my birthdays.
Ok… LAMENT your birthday. But do it with cake.
I’m with Beltway Brother. No matter what you do, do it with cake.
And be prepared. Black belt tests are L-O-N-G. (And yes, we want to see pictures!!)
We have survived the week of black belt testing that included a 12-hour long test and a timed two mile run. The next part is the fun part. The odds of having pictures are pretty slim.